Some of you may have stopped by to see that I’ve been working on blog redesign. I had two goals.
- 3 columns: I wanted one for reader guides and one for ads/promotions.
- Cleaner, less cluttered face lift. I’m not sure if I accomplished that, but I will be tweaking along the way.
Over the past few days, I’ve noticed some pretty cool things going on in the foodie blogosphere that I’m excited to mention.
Mama Pea and Ashley teaming up for Mama Pea’s upcoming book. I only recently “found” Sarah and I’ve been drooling over Ashley’s pictures for a few months. This is going to be an awesome book and I can’t wait to see the results of this past whirlwind week.
Sarah put forth the challenge and I’ve been thinking a lot about it. Check out her breathtaking post.
Lee asked her readers to weigh in about the differing food choices between her and her husband. It’s a question that many health foodies will encounter.
Speaking of food choices and Thanksgiving, I’m thankful that my second batch of blueberry spelt pancakes tasted just as good as the first batch. Clean eating never tasted so good!
1 cup of spelt flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla and maple extract
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of cloves
2 Tablespoons of melted butter
pinch of salt
1 cup of blueberries
1. Combine wet ingredients in mixer or by hand
2. Add flour, baking powder, spices slowly
3. FOLD in blueberries.
4. Use a 1/4 cup scoop, ladle on pan or griddle. When edges no longer look wet and you see bubbles in the middle, flip them!
Project 365, Year 2